Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Way too long...

I have gone way to long without posting. I started teaching last fall, and I just didn't have as much time to devote to reading. However, I have read quite a few books since my last post. I'll write an entry everyday until I get caught up. I'll start with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I read this over the summer, and I absolutely fell in love with the characters. Lisbeth Salander is someone to really root for. I actually hated the book at first; I couldn't understand what all the hype was about. Although, about 100 pages in I started singing a different tune. The pace really begins to pick up, and the pieces all start coming together in this thriller. I could not put it down. I immediately wanted to jump into the sequel, but I'll save my thoughts on that book for a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment